Phone 0800 800 611 to order concrete from any of our plants. We recommend you order your concrete several days in advance of your pour. We operate out of 6 locations across Auckland including Silverdale, Albany, Henderson, Penrose, East Tamaki and Takanini. We operate 6am-6pm Monday-Friday and 6am-1pm Saturday. Any needs outside this will need to be organised by prior arrangement and will incur additional charges.
We’ll need this information when you order:
- Your name and company name.
- Payment details (charge or cash on delivery (COD), order number if required.
- Delivery address and site details.
- Concrete layer name and contact details.
- Contact phone numbers.
- Date and time of the delivery.
- Volumes of concrete (jobs that require less than 3.2m3 of concrete are subject to a ‘small load’ charge).
- Type of concrete required (strength, colour, aggregate size and type).
- Delivery rate (spacing between trucks).
- Slump required.
- Placement method (pump, barrow, skip, dumper).
- Any other information that may affect the delivery.
On delivery day
Here’s what you need to know on delivery day:
- It is your responsibility to provide clear, safe site access – sufficient width (2.6m) and height (3.6m), no overhead cables, underground pipes or trees in the way, and stable ground (trucks can weigh 27 tonne).You need to check the docket details to make sure you get what you ordered.
- You need to sign the docket as proof of delivery.
- Unless prior arrangement has been made with the dispatch office, COD payment is required before concrete is discharged.
- If you add water to the concrete, it must be in accordance with NZS3109. You will be required to authorise this by signing the space provided on the docket – excess water is detrimental to concrete durability and will invalidate the warranty.
- Expect a 10-minute/m3 discharge rate – requesting a slower discharge rate may result in a waiting time charge.
- Always make sure the last load is sufficient to finish the job.