CMA’s new recycling plant in Onehunga aims to handle and recycle cars in an environmentally sound way.
Stevenson Concrete is proud to have made a significant contribution to construction of their new Onehunga Plant. Our works included:
- Liaison with main contractor GEC
- Specifically designed mixes for engineering requirements
- Technical supervision and advice on placement and curing
- Specific monitoring of concrete temperatures due to intensive heat
- Combined operational strategy due to time restraints and adhering to strict Health and Safety.
- Onsite project management
We collaboratively worked with the main contractor and within stringent schedules placing the concrete to enable no disruptions and accommodate their constrained timetable, which meant consecutive late night pours.