Spray mix is a concrete conveyed through a hose via a concrete pump and pneumatically projected at high velocity onto a surface as a form of construction.
It ranges in strength from 25MPa to 50MPa and aggregate sizes of 6mm and 10mm options. Spray mix undergoes placement and compaction at the same time due to the force with which it is projected from the nozzle. It can be formed into any shape of surface including vertical and overhead.
- Placement from a concrete pump nozzle.
- Can be formed to any shape.
- Besides conventional steel reinforcement steel or synthetic fibres can be added.
- Used for swimming pools of all sizes.
- Bank retention.
- Decorative rockwork
- Zoo enclosures
- Many structural applications where access is an issue.